Car and engine specification:
MERCEDES BENZ A35 AMG Kompaktlimousine 5türig 4matic, W177, Typ F2A, 01/2019=>
2.0l Turbo 225 kW (260920, with GPF)
- 100% stainless steel
- Powerful sound
- Performance and torque increase
- Light weight construction
- Made in Austria
- Axle-back-system: 504019 1500 + 504519 1670CSSR! The original exhaust must be cut! No rear skirt modifications required
- RACING GPF-BACK-system: 504019 0000 (No EC type approval) + 504519 1500 (No EC type approval) + 504519 1670CSSR. The original exhaust must be cut! No rear skirt modifications required!
- The use of racing products and products which do not have EC approval is generally not permitted on public roads.
- When installing REMUS axle-back and cat-back or catalyst delete tubes on vehicles which are used for closed road driving, it is advisable to tune the ECU for a maximum gain in performance and to ensure that the CEL does not come on.
Sport exhaust centered (without tail pipes) with 1 integrated valve, incl. EC type approval The activation of the valve is carried out using the original actuator via the vehicle onboard electronics. Only mountable in combination with 504519 1670CSSR!
|504019 0000||GPF-back connection tube for mounting of the RACING sport exhaust 504519 1500|
RACING sport exhaust centered (without tail pipes) with 1 integrated valve
|504519 1670CSSR||Carbon tail pipe set 2 tail pipes Ø 102 mm angled/angled, Titanium internals, with adjustable spherical clamp connection incl. assembly fixtures for using on the original rear sk|
The products of REMUS Innovation Forschungs- und Abgasanlagen Produktions GmbH („REMUS“) are distributed worldwide. REMUS and its affiliates shall not assume any obligations, warranties, guarantees or other liabilities for the fact that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the applicable law of the respective country of destination or may be used without (official) approval. This applies equally to products approved in Austria, which are subsequently manipulated, modified, edited or otherwise interfered or changed by the respective buyer, so that it no longer has its original condition.
The buyer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all whatsoever approvals and permissions required by the respective national law for suchlike products and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the approvals required for the respective usage in the country of destination.
Intended use in Austria:
Products manufactured by REMUS without (EC-)approval are only eligible for usage at motor sport events or tests within the meaning of KFG 1967. They are not intended for vehicles used on public roads. The buyer is solely responsible for obtaining the permissions where applicable required by the applicable law for the intended purposes/usage. In no event a whatsoever claim shall be constituted by the buyer against REMUS and its affiliates arising from or in connection with required approvals for public road usage.